Thursday, April 15, 2010

Branches Growing



















I had a good laugh at myself this morning.

There is a Skittle commercial where a boy is standing outside with a branch growing through his upper belly - a Skittle tree blooming with the wee colorful candy.
My reaction to the odd commercial??
"Gross!"


Oh, the irony!
In the past year, I have been drawing images into my sketch book of figures with branches growing through them, but this is the first one to appear on my blog (I think).

Oh, I had to laugh! When I draw it, I don't think it's gross. Hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, sorry but it gives me the willies. I have a friend that draws girls with antlers coming out of their heads and that give me the shivers, too. But, I like off beat and even scary art, so that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I appreciate your honesty, Susan. A little cage rattling is good now and again, yes? I like creepy things, too. (The good kind of creepy...like Oopma Loompas and dead trees....etc.)

    ReplyDelete