Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fisheye & Love


Yesterday, I drew this.
My daughter adored it!
I gave it to her.
(Usually she doesn't like what I create.)
And to my mom, I say, "Look, Mom! Legs!"









Then I drew my usual. When I was finished, I decided it might be time to take a break from drawing - at least the tiny size. Maybe it is time to work on a larger piece? Or maybe it is time to return to some photo collage?

For my birthday that hasn't yet come, my friend, Deb, gave me a Fisheye2 from Lomography. I can't wait to play with it!



On an inward note, I share these words by Dan Gurney.:

Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
Between the two, my life flows.





2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Thanks! Now, I want you to know I didn't write that quote. I'm quoting (I think!) Sre Nisasgadatta Maharaj. I'd attribute it to him, but I'm not sure.

    I love your blog, by the way. You've got some quotable material here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Dan! I appreciate your kind words.
    Okay...so good to know where the words came from, but you were still genius enough to use them! :)
    Those words say it all!

    ReplyDelete