Thursday, May 12, 2011

Say Thank You

























"You cannot say good-bye until

you say

thank you."

I have been reading Kelly Rae Roberts e-book: FLYING LESSONS.
She shares this statement in her book; something she learned from a friend.

It melted my heart when I read it.

My moving day approaches!

Before I can say good-bye to my apartment,
Will say thank you for keeping my daughter and I safe, for being our home.

Before I can say good-bye to my downstairs neighbors,
I will say thank you for making us feel welcomed and for providing laughter in the early evening that would come up through our door.

The list goes on.
I will hold this thought - especially when it comes time to say "thank you" to my family.

1 comment:

  1. this touches my heart...thank you, jenny, and blessings to you as you prepare for your move.
    -xok.

    ReplyDelete