Forgive me as my posting has been very spotty at best.
And it may continue for a wee bit longer.
For me...all is well! In fact, I am engaged!
Life comes along too.
My dad has been in and out of the hospital for the past two weeks.
Currently, he is home and mending.
But it is the tiny Glories that keep the heart soft and the soul steady.
- hearing the laughter of my daughter and her friends
- having an impromptu picnic with my mom and a walk through the park
- hearing my dad laugh in spite of tremendous physical pain
- the kind cashier that gave me two waters for $1.35 rather than the $2.00 I owed
- my dad's hug after our 4 hour stint in Urgent Care
Learning everyday new meanings of kindness.